The slime kit is a handy way to make and store slime, a type of seaweed that is commonly used to make food and household products.
The kit includes everything you need for making slime, plus a sponge and an assortment of tiny slime mold traps.
Here’s how to make it. 1.
Mix 1 cup of flour and 2 teaspoons of baking powder into 1 cup warm water.
Add salt, pepper and ground ginger.
Let sit for a few minutes.
Combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
Add the baking powder to a bowl.
Add 1 teaspoon of the butter, 1 teaspoon baking soda and the cinnamon and ginger.
Add enough water to make a smooth batter.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to use.
Put the slime kit in the refrigerator for at least two hours.
Make a small batch by pouring the batter into a baking dish and baking it for 45 minutes at 300 degrees.
Then remove the plastic cover and let the batter cool for about two hours before you can use it.
Here are some tips for making the slime at home.
1) Don’t mix too much flour with the slime.
Add about a tablespoon at a time.
2) You can add a tablespoon of flour to the batter to thin it out, but it will make the slime stick together when you dip it in the batter.
3) If you don’t have a large baking dish, use a medium bowl to make sure the batter is spread evenly.
4) If the slime sticks together when the batter dries, you can put the slime in a small dish and let it sit for 10 minutes before dipping into the batter and rolling it out.
5) When the slime dries on the surface, you’ll have a mixture of flour, butter, baking soda, cinnamon and grated ginger that can be poured into a small bowl to add to the slime mix.
You can mix it with a spoon to form a paste.
6) Once you’ve made the slime, the first thing you want to do is to remove the slime from the pan and add it to the water.
Pour it into the boiling water.
Be careful to keep the water below the boiling point, because it will bubble up and then float to the top of the pan.
7) Once the water is boiling, add a little of the baking soda to the pan to make the slurry.
Make sure it is at room temperature before adding it to your slime kit.
8) Once everything is added to the sludge, place the pan in the fridge until you are ready to cook it. 9) When you are finished cooking the slime and it’s ready to be used, take a small amount of the mixture out and roll it into a paste and pour it into your slime mold trap.
10) Put the paste into the mold and set it in place.
This is what you’ll see when you add the slime to the trap.
11) When it’s completely hardened, remove the mold from the trap and let loose.
If you want, you could add a small quantity of the slime to the recipe as well to make your own slime kit that you can add to your own home.
Here is a video showing you how to prepare the slime for making and storing slime kits.
You’ll also want to check out the slime kits we’ve created for other types of products.